GCSE & A LEVEL RE TUITION
Zoom Tuition for GCSE & A Level Religious Studies.
GCSE & A Level Religious Studies Zoom tuition with Ben Wardle (OCR & AQA Exam boards).
Consistently securing students Grade 9s & A*s.
To enquire now please email:
Hello! I'm Ben Wardle, a first-class honours graduate in Religion, Philosophy & Ethics (King's College, London) and a teacher of Religion, Philosophy and Ethics (KS3, KS4 and KS5). I am passionate about teaching GCSE & A Level Religious Studies and securing students the grades that they deserve. My YouTube revision videos on GCSE & A Level Religious Studies have acquired over one million views, and students achieve Grade 9s (GCSE) and A*s (A Level) as a result of watching these videos. I am currently offering one-to-one coaching and tuition for students sitting GCSE & A Level Religious Studies exams. I secured an A* in GCSE Religious Studies and A* in A Level Religious Studies, and it is a privilege to now help countless students achieve the same.
I offer 50 minute GCSE & A Level RE tuition via Zoom. Each session will be tailored to you, and will focus on covering all the key content / techniques you need to know for a particular subject (e.g. the Ontological Argument). After the session, I will email you the PowerPoint and further resources on the topic. These will be yours to keep and use as part of your studies / revision. I am also more than happy to provide written feedback on past paper questions / mock exam paper responses that you have completed, offering targeted coaching on maximising your marks in exam-style questions.
I am passionate about focusing on the following areas, and I am proud that so many of my students have significantly increased their grades as a result:
- Ensuring confident topic knowledge for every topic on the exam specification. By the end of the session, you will know - and feel confident discussing - the key thinkers, key ideas, key evaluation points and key synoptic links for the topic. You will also feel confident responding to a variety of exam-style questions on that particular topic, preparing you for practically ANY essay question on the topic.
- Maximising exam performance through targeted exam technique coaching & practice exam questions. Includes attention to 'command words' and a focus on how to fulfil the criteria expected by the exam board's specification.
- Improving grades by focused coaching on how to answer exam questions in accordance with the exam board's expectations and requirements. My students have increased from Grade 3 to Grade 9 and from Grade D to Grade A as a result of the YouTube videos and their Zoom tuition sessions.
- Extensive exploration of the course specification, ensuring knowledge of every single subject area that could be asked on the exam. A step-by-step approach to each component of the specification, ensuring complete knowledge and understanding of everything that could appear on the exam.
- Coaching in evaluation and analysis, including a focus on the development of synoptic links, as well as the inclusion of sources of wisdom and authority.
- A real focus on developing learner's confidence and self-belief, with a focus on developing a Positive Mental Atittude and a Growth Mindset at all stages of the exam preparation / revision process.
My specialist area is Christianity and Islam, including the Themes, at GCSE and OCR & AQA RELIGIOUS STUDIES A LEVEL. I have extensive knowledge of both GCSE Religious Studies (all exam boards) and A Level Religious Studies (OCR and AQA).