Zoom Tuition for GCSE & A Level Religious Studies.
GCSE & A LEVEL RE TUITION
GCSE & A Level Religious Studies Zoom tuition with Ben Wardle.
To enquire now please email:
Hello! I'm Ben Wardle, a third year Religion, Philosophy & Ethics Finalist at King's College, London. I am passionate about teaching GCSE & A Level Religious Studies and securing students the grades that they deserve. My YouTube revision videos on GCSE & A Level Religious Studies have gained over 150,000 views, and I am delighted to offer one-to-one coaching and tuition for students sitting GCSE / A Level Religious Studies exams. I secured an A* in GCSE Religious Studies and A* in A Level Religious Studies.
I offer GCSE and A Level RE tuition via Zoom. Each session will be tailored to you, and will focus on covering all the key content / technique you need to know for a particular subject (e.g. the Ontological Argument). After the session, I will email you the PowerPoint and further resources on the topic. These will be yours to keep and use as part of your studies / revision. I am also more than happy to provide extensive written feedback on past paper questions / mock exam paper responses that you have completed, offering targeted coaching on maximising your marks in exam-style questions.
I am proud to focus on the following areas:
- Ensuring extensive topic knowledge for every topic on the exam specification. By the end of the session, you will know - and feel confident discussing - the key thinkers, key ideas, key evaluation points and key synoptic links for the topic. You will also feel confident responding to a variety of exam-style questions on that particular topic, preparing you for practically ANY essay question on the topic.
- Maximising exam performance through targeted exam technique coaching & practice exam questions. Includes attention to 'command words' and a focus on how to fulfil the criteria expected by the exam board's specification.
- Improving grades by focused coaching on how to answer exam questions in accordance with the exam board's expectations and requirements
- Extensive exploration of the course specification, ensuring knowledge of every single subject area that could be asked on the exam. A step-by-step approach to each component of the specification, ensuring complete knowledge and understanding of everything that could appear on the exam.
- Coaching in evaluation and analysis, including a focus on the development of synoptic links, as well as the inclusion of sources of wisdom and authority.
- A real focus on developing learner's confidence and self-belief, with a focus on developing a Positive Mental Atittude and a Growth Mindset at all stages of the exam preparation / revision process.
My specialist area is Christianity and ethics at GCSE and OCR RELIGIOUS STUDIES A LEVEL. I have extensive knowledge of both GCSE Religious Studies and A Level Religious Studies (OCR).