Skype Tuition for GCSE & A Level Religious Studies.
GCSE & A LEVEL RE TUITION
GCSE & A Level Religious Studies tuition with Ben Wardle- limited spaces available.
To enquire and book your first session now:
Hello! I'm Ben Wardle, a third year Religion, Philosophy & Ethics Undergraduate student currently studying in London. I am currently in my final year at King's College, London. I am passionate about teaching GCSE & A Level Religious Studies and securing students the grades that they deserve. My YouTube revision videos on GCSE & A Level Religious Studies have gained over 150,000 views, and I would be delighted to offer one-to-one coaching and tuition for students sitting GCSE / A Level Religious Studies exams. I secured an A* in GCSE Religious Studies and an A* in A Level Religious Studies.
I offer GCSE and A Level RE tuition, and focus on the following areas:
- Maximising exam performance through targeted exam technique coaching & practice exam questions. Includes attention to 'command words' and a focus on how to fulfill the criteria expected by the exam board's specification.
- Improving grades by focused coaching on how to answer exam questions in accordance with the exam board's expectations and requirements
- Extensive exploration of the course specification, ensuring knowledge of every single subject area that could be asked on the exam. A step-by-step approach to each component of the specification, ensuring complete knowledge and understanding of everything that could appear on the exam.
- Coaching in evaluation and analysis, including a focus on the development of synoptic links, as well as the inclusion of sources of wisdom and authority.
- A real focus on developing learner's confidence and self-belief, with a focus on developing a Positive Mental Atittude and a Growth Mindset at all stages of the exam preparation / revision process.
My specialist area is Christianity and ethics at GCSE and OCR RELIGIOUS STUDIES A LEVEL. I have extensive knowledge of both GCSE Religious Studies and A Level Religious Studies (OCR).